RegenACR- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) enabling healthy tissue regeneration
What is RegenACR?
RegenACR is an eastheitic treatment that uses the healing potential of the patients own blood to stimulate skincells. RegenACR uses the richness of growth factors contained in REGENPLASMA and the process of mesenchymal stem cell stimulation to regenerate and revitalise damaged skin.
Blood is collected from the patient in special tubes and is centrifuged for 5 minutes. A patented gel within the tubes isolates REGENPLASMA from the red blood cells. Direct injection of REGENPLASMA into the dermis supports and accelerates the process of tissue regeneration and reconstruction. REGENPLASMA activates the tissue regeneration process by:
- stimulation of new collagen production
- Induction of mesenchymal stem cell division and differentiation
- Stimulation of angiogenesis, the formation of new blood vessels
- Improved skin colour, tone, elasticity & thickness
- remodelling of the collagen fibers
- smoothing of wrinkles & folds
- hair growth (for those that suffer from hair loss or alopecia)