Nectifirm ADVANCED has been recognized by NEWBEAUTY® in the “Youth Boosters” awards category as the “Neck Cream that Delivers Noticeable Results.”
2018 NEWBEAUTY® Award Winner
By tapping into the potential of the skin’s Microbiome, Nectifirm® ADVANCED uses groundbreaking, first-of-its kind technology to help patients combat the visible signs of moderate to advanced aging on the neck and décolletage.
- Targets visible signs of moderate to advanced aging
- Industry-leading Microbiome technology plus eight distinctive peptides
- Enhances skin’s own antioxidant system with Smart Antioxidant Technology
- Reduces the appearance of adipose tissue and rough, crepey skin
- Smooths the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- 1.7 oz w/pump
Who benefits? All skin types especially those with visible signs of moderate to advanced aging
*Nectifirm® used twice daily, A.M. and P.M. No other products or treatments were used. Photos courtesy of Victoria Cirillo-Hyland, MD, and Colleen Witmer, Spa Director, Cirillo Cosmetic Dermatology Spa, Bryn Mawr, PA. After 8 weeks. Results may vary.
The Brow One- Cosmetic Tattooist
WHO IS THE BROW ONE?
Penelope is a freelance Cosmetic Tattooist specialising in Feathertouch Brow Make-Overs. With over 15 years of experience in the Beauty Industry, Penelope’s attention to detail and outstanding customer service makes her one of the most sought after specialist in Victoria, Australia.
Feather Touch Brow Make-over (2 hours) includes:
- Full Consultation
- Brow Design tailored to suit each individual clients needs
- Pigment Colouring Match
- Brow Make-Over
- Topical Anaesthetic Before & During the Treatment
- After Care
- 6-8 Week Touch-Up (1hr 15 mins)
*Please Note that ALL Touch-Up Appointments on brow work previously done by another technician will be charged as a NEW Brow Make-over.
Prices are subject to change without notice. However, all appointments will be honoured with the price at the time the booking was made when a change has occurred.
What is Dermastamp?
Dermastamp is treatment using very fine needles. It is a medical device used in micro needling to break down old scar tissue & to stimulate skin cells to proliferate. This cell multiplication results in the formation of new tissue layers of elastin and collagen fibres (neo-collagenesis) as well as in new capillaries for an improved blood supply (neo-angiogenesis). The procedures are called Scar Reduction Therapy (SRT) & Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT).
What is the difference between Dermastamp and other skin rejuvenation techniques?
In contrast to all ablative techniques like Lasers and Fractional Laser treatments, the Dermastamp stimulates new tissue formation – it acts constructively and the skin remains intact. The skin does not get damaged (unlike other devices) and therefore will not go into a wound healing response. The Dermastamp significantly improves atrophic scars & improves skin texture.
What effects does the Dermastamp have on the skin?
The Dermastamp improves the thickness of the dermis as well as the epidermis. This in return improves skin texture and reduces wrinkles. It also has a positive effect on hyper-pigmentation as well as on hypo-pigmentation. Reduces disfiguring scars & acne scars, stimulates new collagen fibres, improves blood supply and harmonises pigmentation.
How is the Dermastamp procedure performed & does it hurt?
The skin is cleaned and afterwards numbed with an appropriate numbing cream so it should not hurt at all. Skin is thoroughly needled in such a way, that each skin part is needled about 15 to 20 times. An even flushing is the best indication for a perfect medical performance.
Can the Dermastamp be performed on any skin colour?
Since Dermastamp does not use thermal heat (unlike IPL & Lasers) it is safe to use on all skin types and all skin colours. There is no risk of post-inflammatory hyper-pigmentation.
How often can the Dermastamp procedure be repeated?
For Collagen Induction Therapy we recommend to start with 3 treatments, but with a minimum separation time of 6 to 8 weeks between treatments. For Scar Reduction Therapy an average of 3 to 5 treatments are recommended, with an improvement of 70-80%. Unlike ablative procedures for facial skin only, the Dermastamp can be used on all skin parts of the body (neck, décolletté, arms, legs, etc).
Are there any risks of post-op infections?
Since the tiny pricking channels close within one hour, and provided the procedure is done under clinical conditions, post-op infections are very unlikely.
What is the down time after a Dermastamp treatment?
The inflammatory reaction of the skin is extremely short and fades significantly within hours from redness to pinkish that may last for 24 hours on average. In order to reduce visible redness, we recommend healing minerals, peptides and hyaluronic acid after the procedure, and to protect the skin with zinc based sun screen. We also recommend the use of mineral makeup to help with the healing.
What should I avoid on my skin?
To ensure the right healing environment, for 2-3 days avoid the use of Alpha Hydroxy Acids (for example – Glycolic Acid), Retinol, acidic or “active” ingredients.
What should I use on my skin after the Dermastamp treatment?
An Anti-Inflammatory Cleanser to soothe, Hyaluronic Acid to hydrate, Copper and Silver to help heal, Zinc to help heal but also to protect.
What is a homecare Dermaroller?
The Home Care Dermaroller have very short, fine needles, not more than 0.2 mm. The Home Care Dermaroller serves the following purposes:
- a) To enhance active substance through the skin barrier(stratum corneum)
- b) To improve and support results after and in between CIT treatments by: stimulating epidermal cells for proliferation that results in a faster renewal cycle of the epidermis and thickens the epidermal cell layers.
The Home Care Dermaroller will not stimulate collagen, but it helps to maintain a beautiful skin.
Does the Dermastamp have the same effect like Fractional Laser Therapy?
Yes, but the mechanism of action of a Fractional Laser is totally different. The laser beam sets a burn wound that results in necrosis. After an inflammatory process the necrosis transforms into fibrotic tissue in forms of micro scars. Nerve cells are “melted” by the hot laser beam, therefore the treatment is relatively painful. As the doctor cannot see the previous set scars under the epidermis in a follow-up treatment, it is extreme difficult for them to set an even scar pattern.
This is the reason why more treatments are required than initially anticipated. But overall, as reported in clinical trials and besides costly investment in lasers, both therapies have about the same results for facial treatments.
Lids By Design
The eyelid revolution sweeping America is now available in Australia
Medical Grade Instant Eyelid Correcting Strips
Dermatologist Tested ● Medical Grade ● Hypoallergenic ● Latex Free
The non-surgical correcting strip that was developed to improve the appearance of the eyelids. Each strip works instantly to redesign and reshape your eyelids – lifting and correcting – taking years off of your appearance.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are plant stem cells and how do they work?
DermaQuest combines the latest generation of plant stem cells to reduce pigmentation, fine lines, and protect the skin from environmental damages. These plant stem cells contain all the active molecules of the plant to effectively address multiple areas of concern. Sea Fennel, Edelweiss, Gardenia, and Lilac plant stem cells are incorporated into some of the most advanced anti-aging products included in the Stem Cell 3D collection.
What are plant stem cells and how do they work?
Plant stem cells are the selected and reproduced stem cells that contain all the benefits of whichever plant they were derived from. Studies have shown them to have the ability to self-renew and avoid the ageing process. This means they can continue to grow and transform even under the harshest of conditions or environmental stressors.
-Stimulates collagen & elastin
-Promotes firm & elastic skin
-Tremendous wound healing & preservation properties
Below are some plant stem cells used in the DermaQuest skincare range
Apple – Protect skin from UVA/UVB damage. Improves the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
Edelweiss – Regenerates & protects tissue
Gardenia – A powerful antioxidant that works to hamper skin breakdown. A stabilised form of ferulic acid, which combats solar damage
Lilac – Protects cells from environmental & microbial harm. Contains strong anti-redness properties & assists in the reduction of redness and blemishes
Madonna lily – Brightening and regenerating. Helps absorb UV rays similarly to a chemical sunscreen
Orange – improves the structure of the extracellular matrix. Promotes stimulation & increase skin firmness
Red Algae – Instant lifting & firming
Sea Fennel – Promotes healthy cell renewal. Brightening & extremely hydrating
Sea Holly – Helps to regulate epidermal growth. Have effective anti-redness properties
Dermamelan Depigmentation Peel
Dermamelan Peel – Depigmentation
Efficient skin pigmentation treatment against skin blemishes caused by melanin. Medical Use Only.
Dermamelan aims to reduce and eliminate skin blemishes of melanic origin.
Application of Dermamelan inhibits the melanogenesis process paralysing melanin production for a long period of time during which corneum stratum flaking plus the action of the macrophagic cells taking the melanin deposits with them.
Reversible inhibition of tyrosinase activity
Inhibition of the tyrosinase is only activated during treatment application. When finished, the enzyme recovers its activity producing new melanin, particularly if there is solar stimulus. Due to this, application of topical depigmentants must be reiterative to obtain results.
Inhibitor action without damaging melanocyte
Under no circumstance does tyrosinase inhibition make the melanocytes disappear, but simply paralyses or stops melanin production, without risk of white blemishes appearing. Dermamelan action causes complementary inhibition of other enzymes involved in the eumelanin production process, like dopa tautomerase, among others.
Dermamelan mask and Demamelan maintenance treatment formulas act on the different melanogenesis stages to increase effects and achieve certain synergy. they have been developed from vegetable and chemical origin to guarantee maximum level of tyrosinase inhibition.
- Tyrosinase inhibitor complex: Master combination of 6 functional laboratory formulated ingredients to guarantee high efficiency and skin tolerance. Reversible action.
- Dopatautomerase and eumelanin channel inhibitor complex: Comprises of effecient ingredients acting as enzymatic inhibitors.
- Complementary melanogenesis inhibitor system: Prevents melanosomes transfer to keratinocytes eliminating UV ray stimulus of melanocytes.
- Vitamin complex: High antioxidant, free antiradical power, stimulates collagen production and cell renewal, revitalising skin. Skin becomes more luminous and radiant
- Vegetable extract complex: Vegetable origin substances with lightening properties which hydrate and soothe the skin.
- Sunscreen filters: Combination of physical and chemical filters, with free antiradical effect neutralising UVA and UVB rays.
- Exfoliating agent: Accelerates natural flaking process of corneum stratum and therefore melanin elimination.
- Preservative and perfume free cosmetic base: Emulsion formulated to aid ingredient penetration of the epidermis.
- Rapid lightening action: Intervening in the advanced stage of melanogenesis.
- For all kinds of skin blemishes of melanic origin: Particularly efficient in reducing localised epidermis blemishes.
- Any season of the year: even in summer, followed by use of total sunscreen to guarantee treatment effectiveness
- Good tolerance, all skin phototypes: All Demamelan formulas have been rigorously prepared to guarantee maximum tolerance. Apt for all phototypes and cases.
- Proven efficiency: Numerous “in vivo” and “in vitro” tests performed.
- Lightening and luminosity: It contains embellishing agents which equalise skin tone giving it luminosity
The dermamelan pack provides an effective combination of medical strength professional treatment and home maintenance products.
Price: $1650 Dermamelan Depigmentation Peel includes
- Professional Medical Strength Peel
- Home maintenance products
- In-clinic weekly exfoliating and hydrating treatment for 4 weeks
- 2 monthly follow up appointments
Every day in Australia, around 50 women are diagnosed with breast or a gynaecological cancer.
Touch yourself, click here to find out how to exam yourself