What are plant stem cells and how do they work?
What are plant stem cells and how do they work?
Plant stem cells are the selected and reproduced stem cells that contain all the benefits of whichever plant they were derived from. Studies have shown them to have the ability to self-renew and avoid the ageing process. This means they can continue to grow and transform even under the harshest of conditions or environmental stressors.
-Stimulates collagen & elastin
-Promotes firm & elastic skin
-Tremendous wound healing & preservation properties
Below are some plant stem cells used in the DermaQuest skincare range
Apple – Protect skin from UVA/UVB damage. Improves the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
Edelweiss – Regenerates & protects tissue
Gardenia – A powerful antioxidant that works to hamper skin breakdown. A stabilised form of ferulic acid, which combats solar damage
Lilac – Protects cells from environmental & microbial harm. Contains strong anti-redness properties & assists in the reduction of redness and blemishes
Madonna lily – Brightening and regenerating. Helps absorb UV rays similarly to a chemical sunscreen
Orange – improves the structure of the extracellular matrix. Promotes stimulation & increase skin firmness
Red Algae – Instant lifting & firming
Sea Fennel – Promotes healthy cell renewal. Brightening & extremely hydrating
Sea Holly – Helps to regulate epidermal growth. Have effective anti-redness properties
Skin VitaBrite- DermaQuest
- Do you suffer from discoloured skin?
- Do you have pigmented, uneven skin colour?
Be enlightened by our Skin VitaBrite, formulated with Chromabright™, Melanostatin-5 and B-White. Our serum is mindfully blended to boost skin’s moisture levels while restoring balance for a more radiant and even skin tone.This hydrating lotion with skin brighteners which work together to help brighten skin discoloration, even out skin tone, and increase skin hydration. It is a non-hydroquinone, non-AHA product.
- Suppresses melanocyte activity
- Lightens the apperance of skin discoloration
- Scavenges free radicals through potent antioxidants
- Lightweight serum provides hydration and quick absorption into the skin
- Appropriate melanin-suppressing product for post-resurfacer/peel series
• Melanstatin 5
Apply serum using fingertips and gently massage into the skin. Allow penetration before applying next treatment product. When used in the daytime, follow this product with a sunscreen.
C Infusion Peel
This hydrating and brightening peel removes layers of sluggish skin cells.
Ferulic Acid, orange stem cells and a plethora of plant extracts infuse the
tissues with antioxidants and hydrating properties to contribute to barrier
repair. Perfect for those concerned with ageing.
Description: This deep exfoliation treatment is perfect for those suffering from dark pigmentation.
Features and Benefits:
• Improves skin brightness
• Helps to lighten the appearance of pigmentation and dark spots
• Refines the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• Increases cellular turn over
• Infuses antioxidants to prevent ageing
Dermamelan Depigmentation Peel
Dermamelan Peel – Depigmentation
Efficient skin pigmentation treatment against skin blemishes caused by melanin. Medical Use Only.
Dermamelan aims to reduce and eliminate skin blemishes of melanic origin.
Application of Dermamelan inhibits the melanogenesis process paralysing melanin production for a long period of time during which corneum stratum flaking plus the action of the macrophagic cells taking the melanin deposits with them.
Reversible inhibition of tyrosinase activity
Inhibition of the tyrosinase is only activated during treatment application. When finished, the enzyme recovers its activity producing new melanin, particularly if there is solar stimulus. Due to this, application of topical depigmentants must be reiterative to obtain results.
Inhibitor action without damaging melanocyte
Under no circumstance does tyrosinase inhibition make the melanocytes disappear, but simply paralyses or stops melanin production, without risk of white blemishes appearing. Dermamelan action causes complementary inhibition of other enzymes involved in the eumelanin production process, like dopa tautomerase, among others.
Dermamelan mask and Demamelan maintenance treatment formulas act on the different melanogenesis stages to increase effects and achieve certain synergy. they have been developed from vegetable and chemical origin to guarantee maximum level of tyrosinase inhibition.
- Tyrosinase inhibitor complex: Master combination of 6 functional laboratory formulated ingredients to guarantee high efficiency and skin tolerance. Reversible action.
- Dopatautomerase and eumelanin channel inhibitor complex: Comprises of effecient ingredients acting as enzymatic inhibitors.
- Complementary melanogenesis inhibitor system: Prevents melanosomes transfer to keratinocytes eliminating UV ray stimulus of melanocytes.
- Vitamin complex: High antioxidant, free antiradical power, stimulates collagen production and cell renewal, revitalising skin. Skin becomes more luminous and radiant
- Vegetable extract complex: Vegetable origin substances with lightening properties which hydrate and soothe the skin.
- Sunscreen filters: Combination of physical and chemical filters, with free antiradical effect neutralising UVA and UVB rays.
- Exfoliating agent: Accelerates natural flaking process of corneum stratum and therefore melanin elimination.
- Preservative and perfume free cosmetic base: Emulsion formulated to aid ingredient penetration of the epidermis.
- Rapid lightening action: Intervening in the advanced stage of melanogenesis.
- For all kinds of skin blemishes of melanic origin: Particularly efficient in reducing localised epidermis blemishes.
- Any season of the year: even in summer, followed by use of total sunscreen to guarantee treatment effectiveness
- Good tolerance, all skin phototypes: All Demamelan formulas have been rigorously prepared to guarantee maximum tolerance. Apt for all phototypes and cases.
- Proven efficiency: Numerous “in vivo” and “in vitro” tests performed.
- Lightening and luminosity: It contains embellishing agents which equalise skin tone giving it luminosity
The dermamelan pack provides an effective combination of medical strength professional treatment and home maintenance products.
Price: $1650 Dermamelan Depigmentation Peel includes
- Professional Medical Strength Peel
- Home maintenance products
- In-clinic weekly exfoliating and hydrating treatment for 4 weeks
- 2 monthly follow up appointments
Every day in Australia, around 50 women are diagnosed with breast or a gynaecological cancer.
Touch yourself, click here to find out how to exam yourself
Benefits of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Treatment
This is why Skinastute is doing so many PRP treatments 💉
Watch the video below to find out more.
Click here to find out more